Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Colored Pencils


Just recently, I discovered a very cool application for my Nokia N8 called Molome. Its like an Instagram for the iPod. You can easily upload your photos directly to your Molo.me account or Facebook and Twitter. I really had fun using this application and I think I'm addicted to it now. Its one of my favorite camera tool next to Joyeye, another lomography application for my Symbian phone.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganda

Makati Apartments said...

Wow color pencil :D

friend quotes said...

ganda ng color scheme my friend! :D

Boffill said...

Salamat.

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment