Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Why Maniniyot? What is Maniniyot?

I was asked by one of my friend if why did I use the word Maniniyot as a blog title. I told her that I don't see any problem in using the word Maniniyot as a blog title. To those who doesn't know what Maniniyot means is, its the Bisaya word for Photographer. Bisaya is one of the widely used dialect in the Philippines. I know it sounds funny and sounds obscene but I think that's just the way it is. I like the word itself. At first you wouldn't think that its a PhotoBlog and I like my blog to be that way. I hope that you will continue patronizing my blog and please, provide some feedbacks so that I will know what are my weaknesses and my assets. Thank you for the visit and I hope you come back soon. If you want to exchange links with me, just send me an email thru my contact form and I will reply to you as soon as possible.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ano pong tawag or cebuano term sa taong pinipicturan?

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment