Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How to be a Wedding Photographer?

Being a wedding photographer is one of my goals in the Photography field. I would love to shoot pre-nuptial and of course, the wedding proper. Hitting that goal is a long way to run and I think that it’s too early for me to become a wedding photographer. I believe I still lack some photographic talents that I’ll have to learn. Anyway, just this morning, somebody asked me if I can be the official photographer of her daughter’s wedding. I paused because I was shocked. I didn’t know how to answer that One Million Peso Jackpot Question. I just told her that I’ll have to think about it first. I don’t have enough resources to shoot a wedding but I do really love to do it. Tsk. Maybe in a few years, I’ll be shooting a wedding but if it’s gonna be now, I don’t think so.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !