Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Baby Portrait

This photo was taken outside the Church of Tanauan, Leyte after the burial of my Lola. I already seen this baby for how many times during the wake of my Lola but just I only had a single moment to take a picture of her. She's very cute and maybe it'd be good to share her portrait shot here in my blog. I didn't had a chance of asking for her name but I hope soon, when she'll be old enough to view my blog, she'll appreciate this photo that I took.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !