Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Let Kids Be Kids

Kids Naked 


Being a kid is still the best part of our life. You don't problem problems and you don't care about anything as long as you can play and hate sleeping during noon time. Sometimes I wsh I can be Benjamin Button when I get old until I stay being a kid. That would be awesome but the problem is who would take care of you. That's the most important when being a kid, you need to have a guardian. I started reminiscing about my childhood when I saw this 2 kids at Leyte, Leyte during their fiesta celebration. They are bonded together and at a very young age, they already know how to help each other in their own little way. By pushing a flat tired bike NAKED! Hehe.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !