Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Meet My New Pets, Arya and Lucas

Two weeks ago, me and my buddies bought puppies from our colleague at Villaba, Leyte. The puppies parents are a Labrador and a Goldador (cross of Labrador and Golden Retriever). I bought one male and one female and named Lucas and Arya, respectively. Lucas was named by my girlfriend and I named the female Arya because Arya Stark is one of my favorite character in Game of Thrones. So, right now, you will all be probably seeing a lot of posts about my puppies since I am fond of taking photos of them both. Here are some of the photos I took.
This is Arya, very very playful

Lucas who is always tired and just want to lie down

Another shot of Lucas, resting but he's also very playful.

Arya showing off in front of the camera. :)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !