Friday, January 31, 2014

Selfie Driving


Texting while driving, that's the common cause of accidents happening in our country today but what about "selfieng" while driving? Ha! I got really really bored while I was on my way back to work when I thought of capturing my shadow while driving. I have been planning of doing this before but only got the courage a few days ago. I just thought that this picture was really nice, an action photo captured by my Nokia 808 Pureview.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !