Friday, December 21, 2012

Use Camera Phone for Macro Shot


I know this would be a very interesting topic to some of you who really like DIY (Do It Yourself). Macro isn't impossible through our mobile phones nowadays because there have been a lot of products popping out on the market like the Photojojo and Jelly Lens but if you lack on budget or you just want a simple challenge and creating your own macro lens for your mobile phone, I think you would really want to check on this topic I created last 2009 on my personal blog. I actually learned it from Nokia Blog and applied it on myself. Enjoy macroing! :)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !