Monday, December 3, 2012

Agta Beach Resort Sunset Shot





I was able to visit Agta Beach Resort again this afternoon with my Sister and her husband Tim. We inquired about their island hopping and scuba diving fees. They do really have a good deal and I think my sister and Tim would avail of their offer. So, while waiting for them to finish their chitchat with the staff of Agta, I was playing with my mobile phone Nokia N8 and was planning to take a photo of the sunset. It may be the last sunset of the week because there's gonna be a typhoon coming called Typhoon Bopha or locally known as "Pablo". Done tweaking with the settings of the camera and then I'm all set so I took the photos and I think this one is the most beautiful among the set. ☺

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !