Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Siesta Under the Tree

Yesterday, when I was waiting for our vehicle to be fixed, I felt the urge of sleeping and wanted to relax. I saw a bench under a big tree and tried to reminisce. The tree isn't huge and I don't have any idea about the name of the tree. Reminiscing didn't last that long because I fell asleep. This is what I really want, siesta under a very big tree. The climate is perfect. The air is refreshing and everyhing is perfect.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !