Thursday, August 9, 2012

Palm Beach Resort and Spa Mactan Cebu

You see, I really don't have something to do inside our room at the Palm Beach Resort and Spa at Mactan Cebu so I was again playing with my brother's camera. The room we occupied was good for the whole family. It has 3 beds, a fridge, a lavatory, an LCD Television, a hot and cold shower etc. One con that I observed during our stay is that the Wifi signal can't reach the 4th floor. So I'll have to go to the lobby just to surf, good thing I was registered to Globe's Unlisurf999. So here are some of the pictures I took inside the room. It is the night before the Ironman 70.3 Triathlon at Shangri-la Resorts and Spa Mactan Cebu
The vase right beside my bed


Featuring Nokia N8. :D

Parents smiling back at me. Woot!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !