Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My New Toy, the Nokia N8

Sorry, this shot was taken by my Nokia C2-00
Ever since my Nokia N82 died, I have been wondering what phone to use next as a backup camera from my Lumix and then, Nokia N8 was born. It was publicly announced last October 2010 but was able to own it only this November 2011. That was after year, it was because of my very busy schedule that I wasn't able to buy this phone immediately also, I haven't saved a lot of money to buy this last year. Right now, I am announcing this because I want you all to expect that some of my new shots here at Ang Maniniyot are from my Nokia N8 phone. Wiwo! ☺

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !