Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A mini-Photowalk at Tacloban City

I just had a mini-photowalk this afternoon at Tacloban City. I have been here in Tacloban for almost a month now and have been planning of doing a photowalk since then. It’s just that I didn’t have any chance of doing it because of my hectic schedule. This photowalk was not in the game plan today but my scheduled appointment was cancelled so I decided to go for a photowalk. Too bad it wasn’t fun doing it the first time because of the heavy rain that poured out the whole city. I think there’s gonna be a part 2 for this one because I know there’s a lot to shoot in the City. It’s so nice having a photowalk in Tacloban because the people are not over “usisero”. What I like most in the city is that people are obeying traffic rules. Since they don’t have foot-bridge yet, people are crossing the streets in the pedestrian lane. I was on my way to the Capitol when the rain started so I stopped by somewhere so that my camera won’t get any drops of rain water. I was waiting for over an hour and still the rain never stopped so I decided to just go back home and have a 2nd photowalk next time. So for now, these are the shots that I took on the busy streets of Tacloban City


The Anti-Jay Walking Sign

Busy street of Tacloban

Might be one of the old buildings in Tacloban


Tacloban's inter-City Tricycle

Street signs

No jeepneys

Big Fish for dinner. :D

A renovated old house

An Old House on the way to the Capitol

Another Old House on the way to Capitol

The Two Old Houses

Raindrops somewhere near Capitol

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !