Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kaang, Cebu's Finest Street Food


Kaang
While I was walking on the streets of Cebu, I stumbled upon this street food along I don't know street. Its somewhere in Colon anyway. I saw a man eating something on a stick and the other guy on a plastic cellophane. I was really curious about the food they eat so I decided to check it out. I haven't such street food back in Manila and Davao so I think its Cebu's original. They call it "kaang" and this shells are being hauled from Bohol to Cebu. Big sized shell will cost you P15 and then smaller for P10 and those on the sticks are P5/sticks. I tried them all and was satisfied about it. Well, its hard to eat it because it has some sandy part that you will have to remove first before you enjoy this God's gift. Two thumbs up for this one.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !