Monday, August 9, 2010

Pardo Church

I have not gotten any enough information about this church at Pardo except that it is located in Pardo, Cebu City. This church was built around 1860's if I'm not mistaken. I'm really sorry if I am not able to provide you good details about this church because this picture was actually forgotten in my memory card. I was reminded that I still have this picture when I was browsing my camera early this morning. I forgot almost everything about this church. Anyway, this church has been featured at Leylander's blog post "Southern Exposure". If I'd be given a chance to come back to Cebu, I'll visit this place again and gather some facts about it.

P.S. Sorry for the exposure.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !