Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hiding Sunset

Sunset shot at Mall Of Asia
went to this mall in Pasay City because I was craving for a sunset shot. I waited for an hour but nothing showed up. So I was like really frustrated of getting a quality shot but no sun really showed up. So I just took this photo and voila! Due to frustrations, I got this simple photo that really satisfies me during this time. Anyway, this photo was taken February last year. Just posted this picture here from my other blog, The Maniniyot.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !