Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HDR Photos: Boat Set

I was scanning the photos of my Facebook accounts when I saw my HDR (high dynamic range) dedicated folder. I then realized that this photos hasn't been posted here in my blog so right now, I am telling you all what's the story behind this photos. I was first amazed by a friend in creating HDR photos. I really liked the outcome when you're processing an HDR. I thought of learning the trick and asked some friends online on how to create a wonderful HDR picture. In this sets of photos here, I know there's a very high demand of improvements. I'll have to practice more in creating HDR pictures. I don't really know why I like taking pictures of a boat but I just like it. There's something in the boat that can really get my attention so I'm sharing you all this boat shots in HDR.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !