Friday, July 2, 2010

Taoist Temple Cebu City

People who visit Cebu do always take time to visit the Philippine Taoist Temple. Taoist Temple is one of the landmark that Cebu is boasting to its visitor. Its a place where you can just sit and relax and enjoy the panoramic view of Cebu City. Yesterday isn't my first visit to the temple. I already visited the place maybe 2004 or 2005 together with my SK family in our barangay in Davao City. When I went to the place, I thought there's no other visitor around and that made me think that I can shoot well since there's no people walking around. Before entering in, the guard told me that taking pictures of the saints inside the temple is strictly prohibited. The stairs caused me muscle pain but ignored it when I reached the top. Then I realize, we didn't pas through this stairs before, we were on the other side where you can see a replica of the Great Wall of China. Well, I continued walking inside the temple when I saw bunch of Koreans and other nationalities inside it. The place was like swarmed by tourist from all over the world. Stayed in low profile while taking pictures. The place is very well maintained except to some part of it. There are statue of dragons and lions in every corner of the place. Chinese are really mysterious based on their belief and culture. But that's the reason why every nationallity is different, because of their belief and culture. Well, just take a look at some of my shots from the Taoist Temple.




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !