Sunday, July 4, 2010

Visit to Taboan, Cebu. The Dried Fish Market

Me and Nanay was asked by Tatay to visit Taboan. Taboan as known for dried fish. A famous place to buy "danggit" for pasalubong. Well, we went there because Tatay will be having a trip to Manila tomorrow and he wants to bring dried fish to his colleagues. I never thought that this items are being sold for about Php400-Php500/kilo. A bit expensive but I think its "sulit" because of the fact that its one of Cebu's specialty. I just thought that maybe this food are being sold twice the price in different places. But one thing is for sure, I am drooling for this one. This one is my favorite meal during breakfast. So, to stop my mouth from watering, I asked my Nanay to give me 1/4 kilo of the "danggit" she bought.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !