Monday, June 15, 2009

Mirrored vase

I was applying for a job last year and while waiting at the recruitment area, I saw this flower base sitting at the top of a glass table. The vase's reflection at the table was so clear so I decided to take a snap of it using my phone. When I checked the result, it was so cool because the glass seems to be disappearing. I just hope they won't sue me for taking picture inside their lobby. If they do, I don't know what to do! Haha. Anyway, back in the picture, I know the color is dull but I simply like it. I am also practicing the Rule of Thirds here and I hope I made it right. The noise are again visible but I think that's the disadvantage of using a mobile phone. I still need to practice more and learn a lot in the Photography field.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !