Monday, June 15, 2009

Lily from Mall of Asia

I took this shot somewhere inside the Mall of Asia. I was with my cousin coz I accompanied here because she's buying some stuff for her vacation in Manila. We pass through this flower shop at the ground floor of MOA and I was looking at it to check if there's something that I could buy for my girlfriend. The flowers are beautiful and lovely. I took pictures of it and this one is my favorite. I liked it so much because of its color. I like the color white. Most of my shirts are white. Aside from the color, I also like the flower itself. My cousin said that its a lily. I don't know if it is indeed from a lily. I don't care, I just like it.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !