Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Colored Pencils

Just recently, I discovered a very cool application for my Nokia N8 called Molome. Its like an Instagram for the iPod. You can easily upload your photos directly to your account or Facebook and Twitter. I really had fun using this application and I think I'm addicted to it now. Its one of my favorite camera tool next to Joyeye, another lomography application for my Symbian phone.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !


Anonymous said...


Makati Apartments said...

Wow color pencil :D

friend quotes said...

ganda ng color scheme my friend! :D

Boffill said...


:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment