Friday, August 20, 2010

Once Upon A Time

Aight, so let me tell you all something about my blog. I started this Photoblog October of 2008. Before “Ang Maniniyot”, there was “The Maniniyot” blog. The old blog is still active actually because I didn’t delete the account yet but I am actually planning to do so. I don’t really know what got me into this idea of creating a whole new Photoblog but I just did it in an instant. What happened actually was that I was trying to change the template of “The Maniniyot” blog to something else but was really tired of editing the HTML codes so my brilliant mind told me to just create a whole new Photoblog and now we have, “Ang Maniniyot”. Nothing has changed actually; some of the contents in this blog came from my old Photoblog. Maybe the major changes are the Photoblog Name and the template. So now, what I’m planning to do is to disable the “The Maniniyot” blog or put a javascript code that will redirect that blog to “Ang Maniniyot”.


P.S. Thanks for reading, I just don't really know what to write but I do really have this urge to write at this very moment. ☺

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !