Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Worldwide Photowalk

I've never been to an event like this before. Meeting new people is not my type of game. I am not good in socializing but with this kind of event, I think I'm gonna have to forget all those negative traits and be confident to join this event. This is my chance of showing, learning and participating in an event for photographers. I know I'm not good and I still have a lot of things to learn in this field. Anyway, thank you to Nalen of Manilenya for sharing me this event. I signed up for the event and will wait for them to send me an email if I'm in or out. They will only accept 50 photographers and when I joined, there's only 7 slots left. Good thing I was able to sign up. :D

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !