Friday, June 11, 2010

Sunset shot at Naval Port Area

 Here's another photo for my Golden Hour collection. I just love to take pictures during this time. The light exposure is so perfect. I hope you'll like this shot.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

5 comments:

Boffill said...

Tsk. I can't see who are the people who liked my post and shared it in Facebook but anyway, I just wanna say thank you so much! :)

shayne said...

ganda nito.. ung set pati ung kulay

Boffill said...

Hehe. Maganda talaga sa Naval. :)

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!

Boffill said...

Thank you Kot! :)

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment