Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sunset at Cebu Expressway


I don't really know what's the name of the place but its the expressway of Cebu going to Talisay City, I think. I'm not really certain. But yeah, that's the place where I took this photo. I was waiting for the sunset but it was hiding of those clouds so got nothing else to do but to just shoot and shoot.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is somewhere in SRP ;) Wow! I cannot even recognise that you took this pic in Cebu.

You are indeed a talent!

Anonymous said...

You are indeed a talented! sorry about the first comment ;)

Boffill said...

Hehe. Its ok. Hmm. Thanks. Yeah, its SRP. Lol. I did forgot the name. Lol

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment