Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Street Lamp at MOA

This street lamp was taken at the back of Mall Of Asia. It was one tiring afternoon when I decided to go to MOA to unwind. I went there all by myself and carried my phone with me, as always. The thing that I like the most in MOA is the view at the back. There's like a park and playgrounds for kids. During night time, bars are starting to cater people. I used my phone when I took this photo, the noise are so visible. Tsk tsk.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

4 comments:

Maiq said...

My absolute favorite photo. I can imagine using this as a photo for a book cover.

Boffill said...

Took it using my phone, N82. Thank you Mic! You can use it. :D

carlamaejp said...

wow.. lens flare was used well!! :D

Boffill said...

Hindi ko napansin yun Busoy. I'm so noob. Lol. :D Thanks!

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment