Sunday, March 7, 2010

Magellan's Cross

This is one of the famous landmark in Cebu City. The Magellan's Cross is located at the back of Sto. Nino Cathedral and at the front of the Cebu City Hall. I went there alone and was guided by my navigator. Good thing my phone's navigator is very accurate. Nothing's different in the cross today and the cross on the first time I visited it because we were told before that this cross grows taller and taller each year but I think its just an urban legend. I had a hard time taking this picture because there's a lot of tourist during my visit. Devotee around the area are selling candles for you to pray to the cross.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !