Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hotel Lamp

After we our visit to Divisoria, me and my cousin went to the hotel where she and her mom is checked in. I still have a shift that night so I decided to just take a nap at the hotel. I don't have any problems with the clothes because I bought a shirt from Divisoria because I wasn't really planning to go home that day. Inside the hotel room was this lamp. The lamp was so simple but illegant. I don't really know how to take a picture of it until I come up of an idea of taking just the hole of the lamp. I liked the result and I was happy with it. My friends can't really figure out where I took this image. I hope ya'll like this simple shot by me.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !